Report injuries online with myWCB
myWCB is used by physicians, physiotherapists and chiropractors to electronically submit reports and invoices. The system is easy to use and guides you through the reporting process, with online help available along the way.
We are committed to working with you to help injured workers get back to work safely. Your reporting is important to help us achieve this goal.
With myWCB online services you can:
- Submit medical reports and invoices.
- Save incomplete reports to access later at your convenience.
- Access all information sent online to WCB.
- Receive payments faster.
- Track the status of reports, payments and claims.
- Submit reassessment invoices for billing corrections.
- Request treatment extensions (physiotherapists and chiropractors only).
myWCB is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except during short outages for maintenance. View our maintenance schedule for myWCB.
Accredited medical software vendors
If you use medical software to record clinical information, you may be able to use that software to submit reports and invoices to WCB. Take a look at our accredited software vendors to see if your program can be used for WCB reports and invoices.
- Canadian Health Systems Inc.
- Intelerad Medical Systems Inc.
- Jonoke Software Dev. Inc.
- Med Access
- PS Suite EMR
- QHR Technologies
- Telin Systems Ltd.
- Wolf EMR
If you are interested in becoming a WCB-accredited software vendor, please review the detailed technical schema or give us a call.
For system requirements, visit our help page.