Friday, November 24, 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Cost: $299 (plus GST)
A cognitive-psychosocial job demands analysis is used to outline the cognitive demands and psychological factors that pertain to specific roles in your organization. It is an important tool to help you understand psychological barriers such as trauma, stress or emotional triggers and mitigate the impacts to your employees’ well-being, safety and ability to work to create one for each position in the event that one of your employee’s ability to work is affected by cognitive deficits or psychological barriers including workplace or interpersonal conflicts.
Join us to learn how to use this tool to further strengthen your modified work program and to give you the confidence needed to get your employees back to safe and sustainable work in a timely manner.
Our clinical expert will teach you how to:
- Distinguish the difference between a cognitive-psychosocial job demands analysis and a physical demands analysis and how this form can be used.
- Document specific cognitive and psychological job demands including intensity and frequency of job demands to complete the cognitive psychosocial job demands analysis form.
- Describe cognitive limitations (memory, attention, multitasking, problem-solving, etc.), psychosocial barriers (exposure to sounds, sights, smells), and interpersonal conflicts, (safety/risk sensitive and decision critical tasks, etc.).
- Identify workplace and job task accommodations to help identify appropriate modified work options.
- Outline a list of modified work opportunities or accommodations for your employee following a cognitive or psychosocial injury.
In small group sessions, you will also have the opportunity to explore case studies and best practices that will help you apply learnings for your industry.
This workshop can be taken on its own or after you have completed our Physical Demands Analysis and/or Modified Duties workshops.
Please register online.
Contact us if you have questions or would like us to create a cognitive-psychosocial job demands analysis