The myWCB worker app is the most convenient way to report your injury and access all the important claim information you need, when you need it. It saves you time, so you can focus on your recovery.
With the myWCB app you can easily:
- Report your injury when it happens
- View your claim information, payment history and upcoming payments
- Submit expenses for repayment and sign up for direct deposit
- Find physiotherapy and chiropractic providers, and get updates on your approved treatments
- Request a phone call from your claim owner
- Send us an update on what’s happening with your claim
- Learn about our code of rights and conduct
...all through your phone.
Download the app to get started. Available in the App Store for iPhones and in Google Play for Android devices.
Report your injury online with Electronic Injury Reporting
If you've been injured at work, we need to hear about it. Reporting online is the fastest and easiest way to report your injury. The system will guide you through the reporting process and provide online help along the way. For an overview of how to report online see our instructional video.
Desktop online services
If you don’t have a mobile device, you can log in to our desktop version of myWCB to view your payment information.