Our values guide us to act ethically and treat our clients with dignity, respect and trust.
While you are in a program at Millard Health, you have the right to:
- Obtain complete, clear information about the nature of your illness or injury, your treatment plan and what you can expect in the future.
- Be informed about Millard Health policies and practices related to your care.
- Involve your family appropriately in your program.
- Attend scheduled meetings to review your progress.
- Ask questions and be involved in making decisions that will affect you.
- Refuse services at any time during your program.
- Be referred to a more appropriate health care provider if you need treatment not available at Millard Health.
- Be treated without discrimination of your age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion or type of injury.
- Know your care will not be affected if you file a complaint or appeal a program decision.
- Know your personal information is kept private and shared only with the organization that referred you to Millard Health.