Heads Up is a safety awareness campaign dedicated to sharing information and resources to help young workers stay safe at work.
In 2016, more than 6,000 young workers aged 15 – 24 suffered injuries on the job in Alberta. It is your RIGHT to be safe at work.
We also have some free resources for you and your employer:
To request materials, please call 780-498-8680 or e-mail your request to WCB-Alberta Corporate Communications.
Other resources for more work safety information:
- Job Safety Skills Society
- Ministry of Labour: working in Alberta
- Worker rights and responsibilities
- Employer responsibilities
- Safety in schools foundation of Canada
- Tips for parents